99 SES 05 B, Public Session Teachers
EERA e.v. and the Local Organisers of ECER 2013 have started an initiative to open the conference for the public. Therefore turkish educators are invited to special sessions at ECER 2013. They can listen to a selected range of presentations, which adress topics that are currently of special interest within the turkish education system.
Within the field of "Early Childhood" following presntations are given
A Model of Early Years Inquiry Based Learning in an International Curriculum
Early Literacy and Numeracy: Separate or Mutually Complementing Effect on Achievement?
Mathias Rath; Habib Guenesli
Turkish Children And Media: First Results From A Culturally Sensitive Study Of Media Use Patterns During German Early Childhood Education
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.