session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Skill Competition and Vocational Excellence
02 SES 03 B
- Benefits of Skills Competitions: Views and Experiences of World Skills Competitors from the UK
Andrea Laczik Maia Chankseliani Susan James
- The role of Finnish WorldSkills Competition Participants' Natural Abilities, Intrinsic Characteristics, and Extrinsic Conditions to Their Vocational Talent Development
Petri Nokelainen Laura Pylväs
- Modeling of Vocational Excellence: A case study with Finnish Air Traffic Controllers
Petri Nokelainen Laura Pylväs Hilkka Roisko
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.