session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Gender Differences, Social Inequalities and Segregation in VET
02 SES 05 C
Margaret Eleanor Malloch
- Gender Differences In Vocational Training And Career Development From Adolescence To Middle Adulthood
Kurt Haefeli Claudia Schellenberg Nicolas Schmaeh
- Learning for the Project-World: Opportunities and Risks of a Network-oriented Organisation of Vocational Education from a Perspective of Social Inequalities
Regula Julia Leemann Rebekka Sagelsdorff
- Democratic Education? Working Class Boys’ Possibilities to Influence within a Vehicle Programme and the Future
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.