session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curriculum Policy Making
03 SES 01
- How Novel Can A Reform Be? The Example Of The 2004 Curriculum Reform In Turkey.
Rahşan Nazlı Somel
- Massive Decline of Czech Pupils’ Achievement: Did Curriculum Contribute?
- The Recontextualisation of Curriculum Reform – Local Curriculum Innovation Under the Accountability Regime of the New Swedish Curriculum, Lgr11
Daniel Sundberg Jan Håkansson Carl-Henrik Adolfsson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.