session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Teachers Collaboration in Curriculum Design
03 SES 10 A
- Task-based Teacher Learning Communities in the Implementation of Centralised Curriculum Reform
Aoibhinn Ni Shuilleabhain
- Overcoming Uncertainty: Innovation In Teaching By Collaboration And Reflection Among Lecturers And Teachers In The Context Of Curriculum Implementation
Thomas Balmer Rachel Zuercher
- Student Teachers Facilitating Creative Learning and Teaching: Investigating the Impact of Synthesized School- based and University-directed Initial Teacher Education.
Sally Elton-Chalcraft Adrian Copping Dennis Howlett Kären Mills Ian Todd
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.