session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Schooling in Rural/Urban Settings II
14 SES 02
- School is like a hurdles track. School as described metaphorically by student teachers in their experiences and wishes
- Men as Preschool Teachers: Their Occupational View and Perceptions of Students and Parents
Cigdem Kotil Emel Tok
- Urban practices of children and school choice: observations in capital areas of Helsinki and Paris
Sonja Kosunen Clément Rivière
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.