session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
School Related Transitions within a Life Course Perspective I
14 SES 04 A
- Primary School Choice in Germany. An Ethnography of the Parental Discourse
Jens Oliver Krueger Anna Roch Georg Breidenstein
- The Development of Children’s Self-Concept of School Readiness and of Their Social Self-Concept in the Transition from Kindergarten to School
Melanie Eckerth Anna Katharina Hein Petra Hanke
- “Precious Resources” of Students in a New School Model
Corinna Geppert Michaela Kilian Tamara Katschnig
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.