session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Family Education and Parenting - Parental Involvement in the First Stages of Schooling
14 SES 08 B
- Perception of Students about Parent Involvement in Turkey: The Case in the 4th Grade Classes
Sibel Akin Rahime Cobanoglu Ozge Donmez-Gunal Serpil Tekir Cennet Engin-Demir
- A Foucauldian Analysis of Parental Accounts After Paediatric Cochlear Implantation. Perspectives on Discourse and Communication Modality.
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.