The academic work of EERA and especially the ECER conference is organised in networks. They are either discipline oriented or focus on certain research themes within educational research. Currently there are 32 networks linked to the ECER main conference plus the Emerging Researchers’ Group (ERG). The ERG organises the annual Emerging Researchers’ Conference and seeks to facilitate the integration of emerging researchers into one of the EERA networks.
Networks are represented in EERA Council via their elected network representative.
- Gender and Education (2017)
- Organizational Education (2014)
- Led - Network on Language and Education (2013)
- Environmental and Sustainability Education Research, ESER (2013)
- Research on Arts Education (2012)