After we have planned and carried out workshops, meetings, social events before the pandemic and digital networking during the pandemic, we want to concentrate more on writing in the near future and use the preparatory work or organise a special call for the ECER as well as for a journal. Communication on this is currently underway. We had also considered using the EERA funding for a workshop series or summer school.
In the medium term, we want to tackle publications in terms of journal, books and blogs.
We want to organise a cooperation with SERA for next year in Glasgow. However, what this will look like is still under discussion. Also under discussion is the question of what exactly should be submitted to EERA funding.
Other European Teacher Education Networks
- European Teacher Education Network (ETEN)
- The European Network on Teacher Education Policies (ENTEP)
- Teacher Education Policy in Europe (TEPE)
- The Thematic Network on Teacher Education (TNTEE)
- Association for Teacher Education in Europe (ATEE)