Annual Report 2014, Porto
- Number of sessions: 13 (1 Joint session, 1 Research Workshop, 1 Round Table, 1 Special session with local resaerchers)
- Attendance: around 30 people.
- New reviewers, new chairs and also some newcomers.
- The thematic focus of presentations was very wide. It included a great variety of topic and methodological approach, ranging from early modern to modern times.
- We had a good impression about the NW 17 sessions. The atmosphere was relaxed and fostered dialogue among the researchers.
- A Joint Session (NW17 and NW 20) took place as intended.
- A research workshop also took place with a very good attendance and high level of participation: researchers were asked to work in small groups and to imagine a new sort of museum of education for future times.
- The network developed a new session format with the special session with local researchers, regarding the state of the research in History of Education in Portugal, the host country. It seems to be an experience to be repeated in next Conferences.