This was a very dynamic conference with participation from a range of Networks in our sessions.
This year NW18 had a symposium at the ERC. This was not well attended which we believe was due to the 'narrow' sports focused title. The symposium itself was about Research Methods. We have learned of the importance of marketing through simple general titles for ERC in particular.
We worked with NW08 which was once again fruitful.
Having analysed feedback from delegates NW18 and N08 have put a Call for Proposals in place for 2017 Copenhagen on the digitally literate teacher.
We had the following combinations and themes for NW18:
- Values: Papers 989 and 1391, 2219
- Assessment: Papers 215, 520 and 575
- Wellbeing: Papers 2346, 2059, 199
- Sports Science: Papers 400, 1602
- Primary Schools: Papers 838, 2365, 1984
- Health and identity: 6, 1761, 2130
- Content: Papers 1364, 1464, 1712
- Learning outcomes and physical activity: Papers 215, 1530, 1541
One of our members is now working with Marit in relation to the Research book and is providing a case study for this publication.