Annual Report 2014, Porto
- I am happy to report that we are still a growing network. This year our network had almost 100 presentations. Besides the paper presentations there was 8 symposia, one workshop, one roundtable and one poster. We have had about 10 rejections and 10 redirection. As usual the content in the presentations varied and covered many aspects of educational leadership. This year we had joint sessions with several other networks. Session that are appreciated since they get a mixed audience.
- Most of the sessions were well attended. We had some no-shows, one reason was the Lufthansa strike on Friday which forced some to leave earlier than planned. For next year we will try to only have two parallel sessions during the end of the day.
- This year we had so many proposal that we received an additional free entrance. We decided that the free entre will be given to someone who have a good proposal and comes from a country with low GPS. This year it was offered to Laura Karabassova from Kazakhstan.
- During our network meetings participants often suggest more dialog and round tables. We do despite these requests not receive proposals for round tables.
- We introduced this year a session with papers from the hosting country. We will continue to do that next year in Budapest.