The Excellence Initiative of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg are to award 5 doctoral candidate scholarships starting January 1st 2010
- Empirical educational research
- Language contact and language development in educational institutions
- Multilingual communication
- Multilingual urban spaces
- Language contact, language variation
The scholarships are offered as an integral part of the federal Cluster of Excellence “Linguistic Diversity Management in Urban Areas”, a cooperative research endeavor of the Humanties and the department of Education at Hamburg University, the Harbour City University of Hamburg and the Hamburg Global Economy Institute.
<link file:973 _self>Read more