- Please visit the EASSH website for full details
- Application deadline: 31 March 2023
The European Alliance for Social Sciences and Humanities, EASSH, offers its members the opportunity to participate in a science policy fellowship, the EASSH Philippe Keraudren Mobility Fellowship Programme. The programme is named in honour of Philippe Keraudren, a senior member of the European Commission staff who worked side by side with the SSH research community to promote a strong advocacy platform for SSH research.
The fellowship was officially launched at the EASSH General Assembly 2022. The call for applications for the first edition in 2023/2024 is now open.
The fellowship is currently offered to candidates from any EASSH member, who – if accepted – will be sponsored by their organisation. All seniority levels and types of career paths are encouraged to apply for this position. The position will be tailored to the skills of the candidate and to the needs of EASSH.
- A Curriculum Vitae;
- A personal statement (maximum 500 words) in which the applicant explains their motivation for applying, and how they will use the knowledge gained from the fellowship;
- An official letter of reference from the nominating organisation.
The call has the following timetable:
- DEADLINE TO APPLY: 31 MARCH 2023
- FEEDBACK TO ALL CANDIDATES: 31 MAY 2023
- START OF THE FELLOWSHIP: 01 SEPTEMBER 2023