EERA, VETNET and Pontydysgu did a series of Video and Audiopodcasts of ECER 2009 and interviewed delegates, keynotspeakers and EERA officials. The aim of the small project was to provide a video and audio archive of the conference but also to explore the use of new technologies to open up the ideas from the conference to a wider audience.
- Anne Varinowsky, Finland.
- Eduardo Figueira, Universidade Lusofona de Humanidades e Tecnologia, Portugal.
- Ingrid Gogolin Professor of Education at Hamburg University, Germany,Interim President of WERA, and Immediate Past President of the European Educational Research Association (EERA), and Felice Levine, Executive Director of the American Educational Research Association in Washington and Interim Secretary General of WERA.
- Herbert Altrichter, Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Austria and Keynote Speaker at ECER 2009
- Jane Kenway, Monash University, Australia
- Lorenz Lassnigg, Institute for Advanced Studies, Austria
- Mari Broberg, University of Turku, Finland
- Marit Hoveid, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Palle Rasmussen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Tina Hascher, University of Salzburg, Austria and Keynote Speaker at ECER 2009