- Harm Kuper from Freie Universität, Berlin and a Chair of the local organising committee for ECER 2011 talking about the issues on organising the ECER conference
- Marit Hoveid from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and the European Educational Research Association Secretary General Elect talks about key challenges for research in Europe and the role of a Secretary General Elect!
- Daniel Fischer, from Leuphana Univeristy, Luneberg, Germany, is the best paper winner 2010, (Emerging Researchers Conference Award) and talks about the theme of his paper, consumer education
- Leif Moos from the University of Aarhus in Denmark and President of the European Educational Research Association (EERA) talks about the future development of EERA
- Venka Simovska, also from the University of Aarhus and Convener of a new network on the theme of Research on Health Education talks about her network’s ideas and activities
- Tjeerd Plomp from the Univerity of Twente was present at the first ever ECER conference. He talks about how the conference has evolved and grown over the years.
- Kathleen Armour from the University of Birmingham in the UK is Convener of a new network on Sports Pedagogy and talks about her hopes and ideas for the network
- Theo Hug, from the University of Innsbruck talks about research and practice in Media Studies
- Jo Turner Attwell talks to publishers Wiley Blackwell about their publications and why they come to ECER
- Yngve Nordkvelle from Lillehammer University in Norway talks about technology research in education
- Lorraine from Australia talks about her research in the use of pedagogical use of ICT in educationL what does being an expert mean?
- Prof. Johanna Lasonen (University of South Florida, Tampa and University of Jyväskylä) Dr. Marianne Teräs (University of Helsinki) and Dr. Carine Cools (University of Jyväskylä) talk about migrant womens’ access to education and work
- Benedicte Gendron, from the University of Montpelier talks about Emotional Capital
- Montree Yamkasikorn from Burapha University Thailand talks about Thai Teacher TV
- Geoff Bright from the Metropolitan University Manchester is organising a joint seminar of between ECER Networks 7 and 19 on geography, space and education.
- Jo Turner Attwell talks with a student volunteer at the conference
- Norm Friesen (Canada Research Chair in E-Learning Practices at Thompson Rivers University, British Columbia, Canada) talks about research and practice in technology Enhanced Learning
- Rachel Beddow is from the EERA Office in Berlin and talks about her work especially in supporting the Emerging Researchers network