ECER 2021 and the Emerging Researchers’ Conference are jointly hosted by EERA and the local organising committee of the University of Geneva and the Valais University of Teacher Education, supported by SSRE. EERA is hugely indebted to the local organizing committee for their ongoing contribution to the conference content and as regards the shift to an online event. We look forward to inspiring sessions on the Swiss Education System.
The local committee in charge of hosting this year’s ECER is a team of thirteen academics and professionals belonging to the University of Geneva and the Valais University of Teacher Education. The two institutions, situated in different cantons, have established an official partnership to prepare the best possible congress.
The members of the committee, with their research area or responsibility, are the following:
For the University of Geneva:
- Isabelle Mili (Co-President), Stefan Bodea, Catherine Grivet Bonzon and Francisco Márquez: Arts Didactics.
Then, in alphabetical order:
- Ecatarina Bulea: French Didactics;
- Benoît Lenzen: Physical Education Didactics;
- Florence Ligozat: Comparative Didactics;
- Valérie Lussi-Borer: Teacher Professional Development;
- Céline Marleix-Bardeau: Responsible for finances;
- Ignacio Monge: Congress Coordinator.
For the Valais University of Teacher Education:
- Zoe Moody (Co-President): Children’s rights;
- Danièle Périsset: School development.
- Carine Fenot: Professional Congress Organizer.
The aim of the ‘European Educational Research Association’ (EERA) is to further high quality educational research for the benefit of education and society. High quality research not only acknowledges its own context but also recognises wider, transnational contexts with their social, cultural and political similarities and differences. EERA membership is made up of more than 35 national and regional Educational Research Associations from all parts of Europe.
The association’s activities, such as the annual conference, season schools for emerging researchers and publishing, build on and promote free and open dialogue and critical discussion and take a comprehensive and interdisciplinary approach to theory, methods and research ethics.
|Review results announced|
|Early bird ends|
|Presentation times announced|
|Registration Deadline for Presenters|
|ERC 2021, online|
|ECER 2021, online|