- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration.
- If you choose to pay by transfer, fees need to be paid within 4 weeks of the online registration (but no later than 2 weeks before the conference).
- If you pay via bank transfer, you may incur banking charges for international transactions. Please make sure that you cover these charges so that EERA receives full payment.
- In order to register as a PhD/Master student and receive the fee reduction, you are required to upload a letter certifying your student status. Should this letter not meet our criteria and should you not respond to our request for valid certification, EERA retains the right to remove the PhD/Student status from your registration, requiring you to pay the full fee.
- In order to be eligible for the Low GDP fee reduction, you must currently be living in a Low GDP country. If your registration shows a High GDP current address, we will contact you requesting clarification. If need be, EERA retains the right to remove the Low GDP status from your registration, requiring you to pay the full fee.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- If you need to cancel your registration, you will get 80 % of your fees refunded up to 2 months prior to the conference and 50 % if you cancel up to 1 month prior to the conference. If you cancel later than one month before conference begin, your fee will not be refunded. Cancellation needs to be made via email to the EERA Office.
- Payment will be refunded if the conference is cancelled by the organiser. In that case, the organiser will have no further liability to the client.
- Registration remains valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- Submissions that are not presented because of cancellation will not remain in the online database.
- The conference programme is subject to change.
- Your email address will be used for distributing information on the current conference. It may also be used for information on EERA publications (e.g. EERJ), EERA activities and information about educational research and publishing.
- I understand that some sessions will be recorded and shared within the conference plattform after the session has ended.
Hosts will inform participants if a session is to be recorded. Participants can then decide to switch of the camera and use and abbreviation instead of their full name, if they wish so.