01 SES 02 C, Teachers' Work
In business life determining the employees' work attitudes get facilitation to the management of work attitudes can be said to primarily. Because of it’s known that how these work attitudes are formed and in which level are they, these variables can be manipulated. Also these attitudes can be used to motivate employees as individual and group. İn order to develop positive work attitudes training and necessary manipulations can be made. The attitudes formed in work life is importat to determine the individual’s position and they can tell it to the researches the key of how to make on individuals happy. Such themes show the need of work attitudes to be known. That’s why the determination of work attitudes has a great importance for an organization. When looked at the related literature, it’s interesting that researches which directly related to the individual work attitudes, are less. It’s thought that there will be some contributions to the literature with the help of our research.
The aim of this study to evaluate work attidues. Depending on this aim, answers of these questions will be found; Are the work attitudes becoming different according to workers’ sexses, ages, levels of education, seniorities and salaries? How the work attitudes effect their jobs. İs there a meaningfull difference between workers’ and managers’ work attitudes. İn the research educational organizations have been chosen as an organization.
1. Byars L., Leslie W.R., (1991) Human Resource Management. Third Edition, Richard D. Irwin Inc., s.273, Homewood III. 2. Eren,E. (2004). Örgütsel Davranış ve Yönetim Psikolojisi, Beta Basım Yayım A.Ş.,İstanbul. 3. Ramazanoğlu,F. ve Diğerleri (2003). İşletme ve Organizasyonlarda Personel Yönetimi, İşlevi ve Boyutlarının Değerlendirilmesi, Doğu Akdeniz Araştırmaları.
00. Central Events (Keynotes, EERA-Panel, EERJ Round Table, Invited Sessions)
Network 1. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Network 2. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Network 3. Curriculum Innovation
Network 4. Inclusive Education
Network 5. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Network 6. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Network 7. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Network 8. Research on Health Education
Network 9. Assessment, Evaluation, Testing and Measurement
Network 10. Teacher Education Research
Network 11. Educational Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
Network 12. LISnet - Library and Information Science Network
Network 13. Philosophy of Education
Network 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Network 15. Research Partnerships in Education
Network 16. ICT in Education and Training
Network 17. Histories of Education
Network 18. Research in Sport Pedagogy
Network 19. Ethnography
Network 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Network 22. Research in Higher Education
Network 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Network 24. Mathematics Education Research
Network 25. Research on Children's Rights in Education
Network 26. Educational Leadership
Network 27. Didactics – Learning and Teaching
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.