07 SES 12 B, Religion and Religious Education: Past, Present and Future in Europe (Part 1)
Symposium: to be continued in 07 SES 13 B
A three-year project (2009–2012) in the Warwick Religions and Education Research Unit (WRERU) at the University of Warwick, funded by the ESRC/AHRC Religion and Society Programme, explored the attitudes of 13–16 year-old pupils across the United Kingdom (England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, London). Despite increasing religious diversity in the UK, research into young people’s attitudes to religious diversity and the factors that shape such attitudes has been scant. The presentation will focus on data arising from focus group discussions with young people in British schools, drawing out how they defined their (non-)religious identities and understand (non-)belief and exploring the implications for Religious Education.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.