session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Religion and Religious Education: Past, Present and Future in Europe (Part 1)
07 SES 12 B
Symposium: to be continued in 07 SES 13 B
- Religion and Religious Education: Past, Present and Future in Europe. Part 1
Kerstin von Brömssen Ole Kolbjorn Kjorven Elisabeth Arweck Johan Liljestrand Olav Hovdelien Marie Carlson Change Was Changed
- ”Young People’s Articulation of (Non-)Religious Identities and their Perceptions of (Non-)Belief: What are the Implications for Religious Education?”
- “The Value of RE for Citizenship Education According to Swedish RE-Teachers”
- “Religious Education in Norway: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow”
- “Religious Literacy Practices in RE: A Qualitative Analysis of RE Teachers’ Interpretations of the Biblical Narrative of ‘The Prodigal Son’”
Ole Kolbjørn Kjørven
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.