23 SES 14 B, Teacher Retention and Attrition: An International Inquiry
B332 Sala de Aulas
Current estimates for early career teacher attrition in Australia show ~50% of graduate teachers exiting before five years of service. Highest separation rates are found in: males;
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.