session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Balancing Curriculum Regulation and Freedom across Europe (Part 2)
03 SES 02
Symposium: continued from 03 SES 01
- Balancing Curriculum Regulation And Freedom Across Europe - 2
Jan Berkvens Francisco Sousa Azita Afsar Kay Livingston Ian Menter Kirsten Sivesind Kari Bachmann David Leat Mark Priestley
- Researching Curriculum Specification And Freedom In Norway
Azita Afsar Kirsten Sivesind Kari Bachmann
- The Mirage Of Curricular Autonomy
- Curriculum Deregulation In England And Scotland: Different Directions Of Travel?
David Leat Kay Livingston Mark Priestley
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.