session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Leadership and Curriculum Change
03 SES 03
- New School Design for a Rural Community in Iceland. Interplay of National Curriculum, Experience of Head Master and Community Needs.
Thurídur Jóhannsdóttir Lára Stefánsdóttir
- Trust And Recognition Framing Succesful Distributed Leadership For Capacity Building
Michael Uljens Rolf Sundqvist Denice Vesterback
- Learning schools in Sweden – principals understanding of on-going school improvement in an era of accountability
Jan Håkansson Carl-Henrik Adolfsson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.