session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Research Feeding Curriculum Innovation
03 SES 08 A
- From Evidence-Based to Evidence Generating Practice: Implications for Education Research in the Context of Innovation
- Implementation Process of the Icelandic National Curriculum in Ten Compulsary School
Sólveig Zophoníasdóttir Helga Run Traustadottir
- Collaborative Writing Model as Contributor to Curriculum Reform
Anne Jyrkiäinen Kirsi-Liisa Koskinen-Sinisalo
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.