session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Inquiry Learning and Scientific Reasoning
03 SES 08 B
- Supporting Teachers and Students by Digital Mind Mapping to Attain the Curriculum in Question-Driven Learning.
Harry Stokhof Rob Martens Theo Bastiaens Bregje De Vries
- Using Semiotics as a Frame to Understand and Critique Children’s Inquiry
- Analysis of Argumentation Elements in Turkish Elementary and Secondary School Science Curriculum
Esra Capkinoglu Duygu Metin Pinar Seda Cetin Gulsen Leblebicioglu
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.