session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Curriculum Development in Teacher Education
03 SES 11 B
- What Makes an Evidence-based Curricular Concept Work Best in Teacher Education? Testing Implementation Strategies
Annika Goeze Petra Hetfleisch Josef Schrader
- Multidisciplinary Peer Observation as a strategy to promote a curriculum development awareness among lecturers in Higher Education (HE)
Ana Mouraz João Pedro Pêgo Amélia Lopes José Manuel Martins Ferreira José Fernando Oliveira Isabel Ferreira
- Characterising Curricular Reform And Policy Across Three European Countries.
Lynne Grant Stephen Day
- Heroes and Villains in the Llives of Children and Young People
Sally Power Chris Taylor Kimberley Horton Kathryn Sharp Kevin Smith
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.