session provided by 03. Curriculum Innovation
Reforming Education - 30 Schools at a Time
03 SES 14 B
- Reforming Education – Thirty Schools at a Time: The Role of Action Research and Organisational Learning in Education Reform in Kazakhstan
Olena Fimyar Alan Ruby Colleen McLaughlin Ros McLellan David Bridges Nazira Tuleuova Michael Fordham Aizhan Omarbekova
- Why do some reforms get taken up? Reflecting upon the Adoption of Reform and Innovation in Kazakhstan Secondary Schools
Alan Ruby Colleen McLaughlin
- Pedagogies and Methodologies of Organisational Learning in Kazakhstan: The Case of NIS Partner Schools
Michael Fordham Olena Fimyar Aizhan Omarbekova Nazira Tuleuova
- Changing from the Inside? Reform and Innovation through Action Research
Colleen McLaughlin Ros McLellan Michael Fordham
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.