session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Inclusion and Diversity in Higher Education Settings
22 SES 01 D
- How Useful Is The Concept Of Digital Capital in Helping Universities To Identify How To Reduce Inequities For Disabled Students?
Jane Seale Jan Georgeson Christoforos Mamas Julie Swain
- IN_DEEP UNIVERSITY: A Community-Based Participatory Research Project with Students with disabilities
Diego Di Masi Marina Santi Elisabetta Ghedin Debora Aquario Simone Visentin
- Are ‘Laddish Masculinities’ a Problem in Higher Education? Exploring the Perspectives and Responses of Higher Education Staff
Carolyn Jackson Vanita Sundaram
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.