session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching, Learning and Assessment in Higher Education
22 SES 03 A
- Synthesising And Applying Assessment Models To Higher Education Practice: The Disciplinary And The Generic
Patrick Baughan Erica Morris
- Assessment Dynamics In Higher Education: An Integrated Narrative In The Field Of Social Sciences
Márcia Aguiar Maria Palmira Carlos Alves Lia Raquel Moreira Oliveira
- Teaching And Assessing In Arts And Humanities Courses: Lessons From Inside The Classrooms Of Four Universities
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.