session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Academic Work and Professional Development
22 SES 03 C
- Past, Present and Future of Educational Research: Learning from Personal Life Histories
Cristina Devecchi Valentina Grion David Preece Jane Murray Filippo Dettori
- Beyond Impact And Engagement: Understanding The New Knowledge Landscape Of Co-produced And Collaborative Research
Keri Facer Helen Manchester Bryony Enright
- The Development Process of Ethical Reflection in College Level Teachers. How Collaborative Research Can Enhance Professional Development
Christiane Gohier France Jutras Luc Desautels Philippe Chaubet
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.