session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Inclusion and Diversity in Higher Education Settings
22 SES 03 D
- Belonging - To What? Longing To Be - What? Revisiting Inclusivity In International Higher Education In The UK
- Transition As ‘Becoming’: Possibilities For Practice
- Embedding Diversity In Pedagogy Courses In Higher Education Based On A Thorough Analysis Of The Curriculum.
Hester Radstake Trees Pels Doret de Ruyter
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.