session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Policy, Management and Governance in Higher Education
22 SES 05 B
- What Europe wanted and what Flanders achieved: paradoxes after 15 years Bologna and a decade of Bachelor/Master structure.
Bruno Broucker Kurt De Wit
- Resistance to Standardization – The Bologna Reforms of the European System of Higher Education in the Mirror of Educational Research
Jana Heinz Christine Johannes
- Striving for Uniformity, Hoping for Innovation and Diversification: a critical review concerning the Bologa Process
Monne Wihlborg Christine Teelken
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.