session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Student Transitions and Graduate Employability
22 SES 09 B
- Transitions and trajectories from higher education to work and backwards – a comparison between a Finnish and a Portuguese university
Mariana Gaio Alves Vesa A. Korhonen
- Returning To Learning: Gender, Ethnicity And Re-Entry Into Postgraduate Study
Neil Harrison Steve D'Aguiar
- Studying Inequalities in Graduate Employability: Different Approaches, Old Problems and New Challenges
Petya Ilieva-Trichkova Pepka Boyadjieva
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.