session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Inclusion and Diversity in Higher Education Settings
22 SES 09 D
- Widening Participation: Tutors’ and Students’ Views of Relationships and Values on Access to Higher Education Courses in England
Hugh Busher Nalita James Anna Piela
- Access to Higher Education - an equity measure?
- From Multiculturalism to Global Citizenship: Changing Institutional Strategy and Culture in a UK University
Lynne Parmenter Alicia Prowse
- The French elite education system in the process of internationalisation. The end of a state nobility?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.