session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Non-Traditional Students’ Meeting Higher Education. Academic Integration and Drop Out.
22 SES 12 B
- Non-traditional students’ meeting higher education. Academic integration and drop out.
Henriette Holmegaard Stephen Parker Lene Møller Madsen Debby Cotton Erna Nairz-Wirth Pauline Kneale Tricia Nash Lars Ulriksen Trevor Gale Harriet Bradley
- Retaining students from disadvantage backgrounds in Australian higher education: The conflicting agendas of raising capital and preserving distinction
Trevor Gale Stephen Parker
- Dropping out of non-traditional university students. A qualitative study of habitus-field constellations in HE.
- Supporting the retention of non-traditional students in UK Higher Education using a resilience framework
Debby Cotton Pauline Kneale Tricia Nash
- Students’ completion within higher education: A review of the literature
Lene Møller Madsen Lars Ulriksen Henriette T. Holmegaard
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.