session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Meta-Narratives, Trajectories and Practices in the Academic Field: Tracing “Interdisciplinarity”
22 SES 13 D
- Meta-Narratives, Trajectories & Practices in the Academic Field: Tracing “Interdisciplinarity”
Anna Brake x x Hannah Burger Julia Elven wd wd Helen Colley
- Interdisciplinarity as Social Practice and as an Asset for Academic Careers: Doing Interdisciplinarity in Positioning Processes of Emerging Researchers
Hannah Burger Julia Elven
- Curricular knowledge change: Internationalization as governing discourse in recent PhD Education reform
Annika Bergviken Rensfeldt
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.