session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policies of Standardization in Education
23 SES 01 A
- Testing 11 year olds in reading in England and Denmark: Comparing teachers’ & students’ experiences
Peter Kelly Karen Egedal Anderson Kristine Kousholt Elizabeth McNess Christian Ydesen
- Contesting and capitalising on standardised national testing: An Australian perspective
- Performative pressure and identity formation in Swedish students´ stories about national tests
Håkan Löfgren Ragnhild Löfgren Hector Perez Prieto
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.