session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policy Borrowing and Policy Learning in Education
23 SES 01 B
B332 Sala de Aulas
- From Policy Borrowing To 'Deep Policy Learning': Strategies For Knowledge Exchange In Relation To Upper Secondary Systems Across The UK
Ann Hodgson Ken Spours
- Transforming Scalar Politics through Competitive Policy Learning? Borrowing the EU “Policy Framework” Against Early School Leaving in Spain.
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.