session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Inclusive Policies in Local Education Markets
23 SES 01 C
B334 Sala de Aulas
Anja Sinikka Heikkinen
- Inclusive policies in local school markets in Sweden
- Mapping the field of knowledge production on “inclusive” education policies in Argentina (2000-2013): its strengths, weaknesses and challenges.
Analia Meo Cora Steinberg
- Teachers’ Professional Work and Identities: negotiating inclusive agendas and market pressures in Sweden and England
Inger Erixon Arreman Marianne Dovemark Nafsika Alexiadou Ann-Sofie Holm Ulf Lundström
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.