session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Teacher Education Reforms
23 SES 01 D
B336 Sala de Aulas
- The Transnational Grip On National Teacher Education: On Opaque Efficiency in Danish and Swedish Education Reform
John Benedicto Krejsler Ulf Olsson Petersson Kenneth
- Implementing 'Teaching Scotland's Future': A Policy Network Approach
- Adult literacy teacher training policies and provision in England: a theoretical analysis
José Pedro Amorim José Alberto Correia Isabel Menezes David Mallows
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.