session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policy Reforms and Teacher Professionalism (Part 1)
23 SES 02 D
Paper Session: to be continued in 23 SES 03 D, 23 SES 04 D
B336 Sala de Aulas
- The performative turn and changes of the teaching profession in Sweden
- 'Working nine to five'. Fantasies of Time, Work and Enjoyment
Helle Bjerg Nana Katrine Vaaben
- Local Governing Processes in the Light of International Policy Trends – a Discussion about Changing Teacher Professionalism
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.