session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
HE and Quality Assessment
23 SES 03 C
B334 Sala de Aulas
- 'The standards paradox': How quality assurance regimes can subvert effective teaching and learning
- The practices of evaluation for quality assurance in Greek public Universities: Knowledge recontexualisations and academic identities
- Public Policies and the production of knowledge: the State in action?
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.