session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policy Reforms and Teacher Professionalism (Part 2)
23 SES 03 D
Paper Session: continued from 23 SES 02 D, to be continued in 23 SES 04 D
B336 Sala de Aulas
- ‘Children’s Workforce’ Relations in Policy and Practice: Warranting Trans/disciplinary University Education?
Joan Forbes Elspeth McCartney
- Preschool Teachers Responsibility in a Discourse-analytical Perspective: a Swedish Case
- Accountable teachers: An analysis of the modes of self-government promoted among teachers through accountability instruments developed in Ecuadorian education
Enma Campozano Maarten Simons
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.