session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Governing by Expectation: School Inspection and Evaluation across Europe and Beyond (Part 2)
23 SES 11 C
Symposium: continued from 23 SES 10 C
B334 Sala de Aulas
- Governing by Expectation: school inspection and evaluation across Europe and beyond II
Kirsten Sivesind Moritz Rosenmund Stefan T. Hopmann Linda Rönnberg Michael Uljens Kari Bachmann
- Administrating Minds, Managing Hopes: Intended and Unintended Implications of Aim-oriented Policy for Comprehensive Schooling
Kirsten Sivesind Kari Bachmann
- Speedy and Convergent – Reforms of School Inspection in Switzerland
- The End of Schooling as we Know it?
Stefan T. Hopmann
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.