session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
School Inspection Policies and Practices
23 SES 04 A
B331 Sala de Aulas
- Juridification As Governing In Education: The Swedish Schools Inspectorate As An Example
Agneta Hult Christina Segerholm
- “In Your Opinion, What Is Quality In Swedish Compulsory Education?” Conflicting Conceptions Of Quality In Times Of Accountability And Assessment
Joakim Lindgren Linda Rönnberg Agneta Hult Christina Segerholm
- How to come to an end: Processes of judgement formation in school inspection teams
Kathrin Dedering Moritz Sowada
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.