session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Mediatization in New Regimes of Education Governance
23 SES 06 A
B331 Sala de Aulas
M. Allyson Macdonald
- Naming, framing and shaming: the role and function of the legacy media on education and inspection policy in England.
- Guardians of individual rights? Media representation of the school Lundsberg vs the Swedish Schools Inspectorate
- School Ranking in Media: the Application of Performative Technologies to Education and Schooling in Sweden and Australia
Caroline Runesdotter Gun-Britt Wärvik Eva Andersson Roslin Brennan Kemmis
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.