session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Accountability, (In)equality and Social Justice
23 SES 06 C
B334 Sala de Aulas
- Tracing 'the Nordic' in the European Basic Education Quality Assurance Policy
- Re-imagining Accountability from a Standpoint of Regional Identity: Possibilities for Collaboration Rather than Individual Schools in Competition
Marie Brennan Lew Zipin
- The Impact Of Low-Stakes Accountability On Teachers Work
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.