session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
European Policies on the School Curriculum (Part 2)
23 SES 06 D
Paper Session: continued from 23 SES 05 D
B336 Sala de Aulas
- Construction of School Knowledge in a Federal and Multilingual System: Is Switzerland a Historical Example for the European Union?
Anja Giudici Giorgia Masoni
- School Curriculum: the ethical relation with the other in English and European Policy Reform
- Can Curriculum Design Be a Democratic Process? Finnish National Curriculum Reviewed from a Viewpoint of the Discourse Theory of Law
Tomi Kiilakoski Hannu L.T. Heikkinen Rauno Huttunen
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.